Author Topic: felt like an assassin after this kill  (Read 376 times)

yourmomno

• Private
  • :P
    • View Profile
felt like an assassin after this kill
« on: Apr 27, 2009, 02:48 PM »
OK, so i was playing a match of War on Castle. I had been sniping the whole game. I was on the side opposite the Japan starting side's tower. I looked through the scope and saw an enemy sniper in the tower placing bouncing betties down. I took a shot at him and missed as he put down the betties. Suddenly, i had an idea.

He was inside sniping, so i shot the betty. He ran out with his pistol, thinking someone was there, and while he was out of cover, i shot the other one he put down and killed him.

PWND
MMM... pie.

Orclegion70

• Man Lover since 1994
  • Krigeren av Norse
    • View Profile
Re: felt like an assassin after this kill
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27, 2009, 04:28 PM »
I don't totally get what you did, but, I've done a few things like that.

I was sneaking up on a sniper, with my ninja class**.
He knew where I was, and would take shots at me while I was weaving my way around trying to reach him.
It was Castle, and he was in the tower near the roof you can get onto, where a lot of snipers go.

I finally got underneath the tower. He knew I was there, and was watching the pathway into the tower with his MP40 (picked it up I guess). I had bombsquad, and saw the first betty around the corner. I triggered it by walking close to the wall.

After about thirty seconds of waiting I rounded the corner. He started shooting at me, and I saw the second betty. I spammed around the betty, and got it. I dived back behind cover.

I waited another thirty seconds, hucked a smoke into the room, and then ran into the room, to the far room, and settled in a corner.

After the smoke cleared, and another thirty seconds, he returned to sniping. I dove in and knifed him lol..

thompson lover12

• First Sergeant
  • COD WaW rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 2009, 06:00 PM »
that must of been a funny kill cam

t_insane

• Colonel
  • t-insano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2009, 08:17 PM »
I always love getting the guys who'll go prone, thinking they're hiding, and I'll shoot 'em right in the head.

Or just walking up to someone sniping, wait a sec, and a knife to the back when they're in the scope. Great killcam.
360 Gamertag= t insane

Proud member of the PNUS clan.

1 out of 2 players suffer from Compulsive Reloading Syndrome.
If you suffer from this horrific condition like I do then put this in your sig.
Together we can find a cure.
t_insane's uzi guide

Jimeee

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 28, 2009, 01:41 AM »
I was a ghost on the subway level and I got to the enemy spawn area. I jumped onto the train cab and tried to go prone but I couldn't. Then I saw there was an enemy guy lying prone right in front on me!!

I backed up and went prone, then kinda crawled up his ass and knifed him - great killcam.

crimmastermind

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 28, 2009, 01:46 AM »
Lol, great killcams are great killcams. One of my favourites was this sniper ran to a sniper spot I was checking out and as he was placing a bouncing betty down, I placed a bouncing betty a bit behind him. Must've been pissed when he saw that.
The only n00b gun is the gun you haven't used

1 out of 2 CoD4 players suffer from Compulsive Reloading Syndrome. If you suffer from this horrific condition like I do then put this in your sig.

Check out my first guide: http://www.cod4central.com/forums/cod4-guides/guide-to-choosing-the-right-pistol-t18067/0/

Alp360

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Apr 28, 2009, 04:14 AM »
lol, had one similar on Dome, the guy was up on the parapet inside, shooting down at people coming across the yard towards him, I was behind him for about ten second spinning round and jumping up and down before knifing him in the back and running off, killcam must have been well funny and him like WTF!
POOOP!!!

Hear the call and quiver with laughter, POOP is online and about to eat your lead!

PSN: ALP360
Timezone: GMT London
Interests: COD & Rugby
Fave Quote: I xeroxed a mirror, now I have 2 xerox machines!

1 out of 2 CoD players suffer from Compulsive Reloading Syndrome.
If you suffer from this horrific condition like I do then put this in your sig.
Together we can find a cure.

KillerAslox

• Major General
  • "Does this thing shoot bullets?"
    • View Profile
    • Click and get a free Cookie
« Reply #7 on: Apr 28, 2009, 08:56 AM »
I was on Castle, sniping in the building from where you can glitch on top of the roof. Someone killed my teammate (also in that building), so I wanted to snipe him, he started shooting at me, so I jumped out of the building, right in front of him, and put a knife in his head. And the coolest part is that he didn't even hit me!
My Stats:
http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3943679/stats/

Things I want to do in Call of Duty: World at War:
[033%]Reach Prestige 10
[000%]Complete all Challenges (At 10 Prestige)
[058%]Knowing the new maps good
[100%]Get all trophies (I did, on my brothers account)

I hate getting assists

• Major General
  • Lets see you keep still with that pointing at you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 10:24 PM »
I always love getting the guys who'll go prone, thinking they're hiding, and I'll shoot 'em right in the head.

[cyan]Or just walking up to someone sniping, wait a sec, and a knife to the back when they're in the scope. Great killcam[/cyan].

i do that, but instead i teabag them while they are scoped in and then i knife them, its funny.
Xbox live gamertag: LAG ZOMBIE
Get one type of gold gun: [ ]
Get Red Tiger on G36C on any prestige: [ ]
Reach a 1.25 KD ratio in CoD 4: [ ]
Beat my kill streak of 23: [X](25)
Prestige In WaW... ten times: [1/10]
In my opinion.....you have no opinion.
11-10-09....-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1- WTF----BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

SpunkmeyerX

• Brigadier General
  • SpunkmeyerX - ☆ Go Snipe! ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 01:22 PM »
I like shooting the monce then stickiening them when they turn around its fun
[orange][size4]SpunkmeyerX[/size4][/orange]

[yellow]CoD WaW and CoD 4 Player[/yellow]

[orange]Send me and invite if you want to play War![/orange]

[size4]☆[/size4] [limegreen]+K?[/limegreen] [size4]☆[/size4]

Chili_Boy94

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 03:38 AM »
chuck a satchel charge at there feet then move back and detonate it

LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
GamerTag: RHCP_94

SMG KING

• Lt. General
  • XBL GAMERTAG: Mattpwnz1215
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 08:26 AM »
Last night in FFA I shot a sniper's betty as soon as he put it down and killed him.
1 out of 2 CoD players suffer from Compulsive Reloading Syndrome. If you suffer from this horrific condition like I do then put this in your sig. Together we can find a cure.

moglet99

• Lt. General
  • [SaS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 02:59 PM »
Shot a sniper in the back with a silenced MP40 then went prone, he turned around and didn't see me so he returned to sniping.
I fired my gun at the floor spelling out "u suck" then knifed him! Amazingly he didn't hear me shooting the floor...

Must have been a great killcam :D And I think he might possibly be the worst player I've ever killed :D
~~~~~ [orange]*PSN*[/orange]~~~~~ 
        ~~~~ [cyan]Moglet99[/cyan]~~~~
              ~~~~~~ ...........~~~~~~~

[orange]SaS Member[/orange]
[lime]Teh NuB law of CoD: "it's only NoOB if it kills you.[/lime]

Click me!

gappa83

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 02:04 AM »
It was on COD4, but I felt like an assassin, just like you.

It was Team Deathmatch on Overgrown. 2 snipers where owning me and my team from the start. One was in the far corner of the Spetsnaz spawn, the other was on top of the small house near the Spetsnaz spawn.

I switched to my ghost class, starting from grandma's house. I went to hell in a building, upstairs and heared some footsteps coming up the stairs. I hid behind the bookcase (is that the right word?) and let the enemy pass. I went downstairs into the building, with the stairs leading down. From there I shot the sniper on top of the small house with my silenced AK.

Unfortunately the sniper in the far corner got informed by his fellow sniper and tried sniping me. I turned around and got hit once, but didn't die. I ran back towards hell in a building. On purpose I ran away behind the tankwagon, so the sniper could see my feet running away and felt safe enough to return to sniping.

When the sniper couldn't see me anymore I went prone, then moved all the way to the back where the gasstation is. Crawled through the dried up river, to the far corner where the sniper was. I crouched and knifed the sniper in the back, picked up his sniping rifle and shot his mate, which was in the barn by this time. In response to this, they switched to SMG's.

In the end our team won the game, which was for a good part due to countering these 2 snipers.

web
analytics