Author Topic: Xbox 360 - Team Legacy looking for new members  (Read 280 times)

crazy canuk

• Private
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Team Legacy
Xbox 360 - Team Legacy looking for new members
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:21 AM »
t|L (Team Legacy) is currently looking for a few new members to join us. We are a loyal, dedicated, hardworking, serious, respectful clan who has been around almost 3 years.

We are a 18 plus clan only (we do make exceptions to this)!

We are looking for loyal, dedicated, respectful, skilled, serious, hardworking members. We are only interested in members who are looking for a permanent clan, we have no interest in clan hoppers. We are looking for people who are team players, able to strategize, and communicate during all matches. We are a tactical clan with a strong focus on team work and communication.  Most importantly, we all like to have fun!

We are in search of members who can hold there own during a match (we compete on GB), we are only interested in members who have at minimum a 1.40 K/D ratio on their COD4 stats (someone who consistently hits minimum 2-1).

If you are interested please go to our website, register and submit an application.

Your tryouts can begin immediately once that has been received.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

We play regular TDM, and occassionally S/D and DOM.  We are a North America based clan, are only looking for NA players.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:39 PM by crazy canuk »

We are recruiting! Visit our website to submit an application!

bryanhiehle

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • Hiehle Productionz
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 - Team Legacy looking for new members
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 07:16 AM »
lol. what ya recruiting for.360. i got another account
GamerTag: nV BigBoy

Hiehle Productionz
Special of the month:
One Avatars and Two Signatures
NO COST
PM Me

What Can Hiehle Do For You

crazy canuk

• Private
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Team Legacy
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 07:52 AM »
yup 360.

crazy canuk

• Private
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Team Legacy
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 12:54 PM »
still looking for members.

Please refer to first post for all information.  As soon as your application is received, your tryouts begin immediately.

If you have any questions, just ask.

crazy canuk

• Private
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Team Legacy
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 07:20 AM »
Still looking. Please refer to first post for all information.

ToneLoc0311

• Master Sergeant
  • FEAR NO GAME!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 04:30 PM »
This whole K/D ratio requirement is kind of a double edged sword don't you think. Everyone who plays this game has their good days and their bad days. So what if you recruit someone who has a few good days and one bad day? Just drop him like a bad habit? Just asking because I'm good...but sometimes I'm not that good. And no one is "THE BEST" there is on here. How do you weigh the trade off in your decision making to keep someone on board?

crazy canuk

• Private
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Team Legacy
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:48 PM »
You are right.  The reason we put in place a minimum, is to help us sort out members.  We were getting a lot of inexperienced players trying out...and a lot of them getting cut.  This is our way of saving some of that time.

Oh I have my good days and bad days, this is why our tryouts run over a course of a few days in case that happens (Usually about a week).  We keep track of the scores, and look for members who can hold there own and get a long well with the team, we do a mixture of public matches and private matches.  Our main focus is someone who can hold there own and play consistent.  If someone goes negative every game 4 out of 5 days of tryouts, we will deny that application.

The 1.40 is no way an automatic rejection, it just helps us out.  If you are interested, please submit an application we would be happy to see you.

Once someone makes it on the team, we never have never removed someone for having a bad game or day or week or month.  It happens to everyone.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:53 PM by crazy canuk »

ToneLoc0311

• Master Sergeant
  • FEAR NO GAME!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 09:20 AM »
You are right.  The reason we put in place a minimum, is to help us sort out members.  We were getting a lot of inexperienced players trying out...and a lot of them getting cut.  This is our way of saving some of that time.

Oh I have my good days and bad days, this is why our tryouts run over a course of a few days in case that happens (Usually about a week).  We keep track of the scores, and look for members who can hold there own and get a long well with the team, we do a mixture of public matches and private matches.  Our main focus is someone who can hold there own and play consistent.  If someone goes negative every game 4 out of 5 days of tryouts, we will deny that application.

The 1.40 is no way an automatic rejection, it just helps us out.  If you are interested, please submit an application we would be happy to see you.

Once someone makes it on the team, we never have never removed someone for having a bad game or day or week or month.  It happens to everyone.

I would check you guys out but I'm in between games at the moment and have only been playing COD4 moderately (basically enough to keep my skills fresh). How often do you require a member to play a week? Maybe I'll check you guys out sometime in the near future.

crazy canuk

• Private
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Team Legacy
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 10:29 PM »
We like members to play as often as possible, as most of the people on our team are on every day. 

L1ttle chicken

• Private
  • Im really good at COD4......Sooooo Legit! G0dly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 05:28 PM »
hey im good at cod4...im 10th prestige and got a k/d of 1.47
L3git!     I know you love my 1.47 K/D ratio!              My gamertag (xbox 360) is ChickenORC

crazy canuk

• Private
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Team Legacy
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 01:40 PM »
Hey there,

Toss in an application on our site!

Look forward to seeing you.

Aman2k9

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 06:40 PM »
HI I will like to join your clan.
Gamertag: Aman2k9
K/D: 1.23
Wepons: M40 with Deagle
              Mp5
              Ak47

web