Author Topic: "Miracle Worker" class  (Read 219 times)

assmuffin

• Lance Corporal
  • ROFLSNIPER
    • View Profile
"Miracle Worker" class
« on: May 17, 2009, 08:23 AM »
this is a class i just made, its really designed to take out snipers, but i tried to make it so that it is a good all purpose class as well,
AK-47-Silenced(i chose the AK because of its high damage without SP, and silenced because i like the iron sights and i was going for stealth with this class)
Tier 1 Perk- Bomb Squad(obviously to detect claymores/c4)
Tier 2 Perk- UAV Jammer(if the other team has UAV, and im hunting down a sniper, it doesnt help if the sniper knows exactly where i am)
Tier 3 Perk- Deep Impact(so i can get a claymore safely through a wall)
if you have any suggestions on how to improve this class then post!
thanks
Add me snitches!!but only if your good, psn id=assmuffin
 \0/
  ||
 / \

patdog

• Captain
  • 1 round... 2 heads.... cha-ching
    • View Profile
Re: "Miracle Worker" class
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 09:20 AM »
use dead silence
95% of the people who play Call of Duty 4 use martyrdom. If you're one of the 5% of people who doesn't need to die to get a kill, put this in your signature.

assmuffin

• Lance Corporal
  • ROFLSNIPER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 10:47 AM »
i thought about dead silence, but in team games, theres usually too much noise going around, and alot of people dont actually listen for motion sounds, i decided on deep impact because i might know where an explosive is, but if i cant destroy it safely then it doesnt really matter, and its not supposed to be a full stealth class
 \0/
  ||
 / \

SN!P3R n!nj4

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 02:46 PM »
i thought about dead silence, but in team games, theres usually too much noise going around, and alot of people dont actually listen for motion sounds, i decided on deep impact because i might know where an explosive is, but if i cant destroy it safely then it doesnt really matter, and its not supposed to be a full stealth class
I agree with patdog u should use dead silence, or extreme conditioning. point is, if the sniper hears you blow up the claymore, then he will listen for footsteps. When he hears none, he will assume there is no one there, logically. Then he will go back to his post, and you will put a bullet in his cerebellum. Other idea (with EC) is to rush by the claymore, and rush up to where the snipy is and take him out before he can hide in wait for you.

Although, Steady Aim definitely would help in CQC, especially since you're using an AR, not an SMG.
Definition of Sniper Ninja from Urban Dictionary: The most elite, efficient class of stealth warcraft. Their existance is unknown to all but a select few. To become a sniper ninja, you must be able to shoot a mongolian's left testicle from 500feet away while at the peak of an orgasm.
Person 1: "Holy FUCK dude, why did you just drop kick that baby!!??!?!"
Sniperninja: "Its O.K, I'm a sniper ninja."

assmuffin

• Lance Corporal
  • ROFLSNIPER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 03:45 PM »
idk, ill try a slew of perks for Tier 3, the rest i like though
 \0/
  ||
 / \

gappa83

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 02:24 AM »
My choice for tier 3 is up to the map. For example, on Overgrown Extreme Conditioning helps a lot, because of the open fields you can get through, relatively unseen. On Crossfire it won't help that much, because it's more a run, hide, let the unaware enemy walk by and go on. So on Crossfire I tend to stick to Deep Impact.

Love shooting those claymores through the walls or an sniper I can't get to, except shooting through a wall.

assmuffin

• Lance Corporal
  • ROFLSNIPER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 03:12 AM »
yeah, ill probably have a small selection of perks that work, and use then according to the map.
 \0/
  ||
 / \

web
analytics