Author Topic: The Sims  (Read 47 times)

K33n0

• Master Gunnery Sgt.
    • View Profile
The Sims
« on: May 17, 2009, 02:54 PM »
Just wondering if any of you guys play this, I have all the expansions for Sims 2 and love it, can't wait for Sims 3 coming out in a month or so.
[lime]Xbox 360 -
Gamertag: K E E IN 0[/lime]

[cyan]47-5 on Castle (TDM) - Mosin Nagant w/ bayonet[/cyan]

[orange]BOLTYS FTW[/orange]    xD

"Join the International Sarcasm Society. (not that we need your help...)"

[orange][size5] SILENCE! I KILL YOU![/size5][/orange]

Smithie the Sniper

• I have an unhealthy interest in Elmo.
  • Sergeant Major
  • GO BACON
    • View Profile
Re: The Sims
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 05:08 PM »
Just wondering if any of you guys play this, I have all the expansions for Sims 2 and love it, can't wait for Sims 3 coming out in a month or so.
I used to play it, and it's really good. My sister is addicted.
Oh meh custom title!

Elmo is an evil mastermind. He is taking over the lives of hundreds of millions of people every day, with one goal in mind: Global Domination. He is our number 1 enemy... and most people don't even know it. He has brainwashed millions, he is a madman, he has unlimited resources. Help stop the madness, unite against him, crush this fiend! We can destroy him but only if we work together! YAAAAA!!!!!!!

AusWarrior

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: The Sims
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 12:15 AM »
Same with my sister. she has every sims 2 expansion there is. I don't mind it either. i like planting bushes around someone so they can't walk around and they end up pissing their pants and dying.

or, I get them in the swimming pool and take the ladder out...  >:D they end up swimming forever until they die.
NEW PSN: AusWarrior
Currently playing: Cod4
"Do not fear disease for the death they create, fear that those who die do not stay dead. Load the shotguns boys, you never know when Romero will be right."

web
analytics