BOOTS ON THE GROUNDXGC GUERRILLAS are looking for COD 4 REMASTERED GAMERS!!!

Start up a new Modern Warfare clan or recruit for your clan. Anything about clans can be posted here.
XGC TwIsTiD

BOOTS ON THE GROUNDXGC GUERRILLAS are looking for COD 4 REMASTERED GAMERS!!!

Post by XGC TwIsTiD » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 am

Lets take it back to the roots of the game.My GT is XGC TwIsTiD and im recruiting for XGC GUERRILLAS . We are recuiting for COD 4 remasterd.XGC GUERRILAS is a clan within XILED GAMING COMMUNITY. We are a great group of gamers from all over. If your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time. *you MUST BE 18+ With a working MIC. * you MUST BE willing to play objective game modes ... * NO RACISM, NO CHEATING . ZERO TOLERANCE. * you Must be a TEAM player * Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight If you have any questions your welcome to contact me my gt is XGC TwIsTiD on Xbox One. If your interested stop by the website http://www.XiledGaming.com register and get ready to have some fun

ZenRikZ

Re: BOOTS ON THE GROUNDXGC GUERRILLAS are looking for COD 4 REMASTERED GAMERS!!!

Post by ZenRikZ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Interested
ZenRikZ is my GT