Big Updates On The Way for Modern Warfare Remastered and CoD4Central

CoD news and site updates.
Admin
Site Admin

Big Updates On The Way for Modern Warfare Remastered and CoD4Central

Postby Admin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:28 pm

RavenSoftware have announced that there is a big Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered update on the way which will fix the missing kill cams, invisible weapons, sniper collateral damage updates, and spawning improvements. Unfortunately there is currently no known release date for the patch, but it is currently in the works.

In other CoD 4 news, this is the last week to earn your Winter Crash Camouflage. The map will be removed on January 17th.

As for CoD4Central news, I am still working on fixing up a bunch of pages, and adding content that was previously removed when the old forums were taken offline. Look for new map strategies, custom classes, weapon tips, and a lot of other content to appear on the site in coming weeks and months. The forums will also be getting updates, as they are still new and require a lot of work. Plans on improving the layout, adding new features, and fixing any bugs are underway. Please report any problems you have with the site or the forums by messaging me, e-mailng me, or posting on the forums!

Thanks for reading and visiting the site. :)
If you have any questions, please check out the Help Forum

TheXanatos

Re: Big Updates On The Way for Modern Warfare Remastered and CoD4Central

Postby TheXanatos » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Sent you a PM. I'd love to help. Software Engineer & MWR Nut.

Omniplasma

Re: Big Updates On The Way for Modern Warfare Remastered and CoD4Central

Postby Omniplasma » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:56 pm

I was a member on this site way back when COD4 was the big game to play. Looking forward to see the site grow and advance into a great community.

Return to “News and Updates”