- MWR now has 20 prestiges, and 1000 levels. (http://m.imgur.com/5x3VVdc?r)
- You can now inspect your weapons like in CS GO (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLw4ytBsZfU)
- There are now titles and calling cards like in Modern Warfare 2 and 3.There are also stickers to put on your gun. (http://m.imgur.com/FkQ04jk?r)
- The XP bar is now at the bottom of the screen when in game. (http://m.imgur.com/FN09NlL?r)
- There are bots you can play against in private matches.
- There are now 25 custom class slots which can be unlocked.
- In private matches, there is an option for silent bomb plants, and you can increase round win limit to 6, 8, 12, and unlimited. Credit to Dumple
- Dumple says Dead Silence is completely silent now, but Raacz says Dead Silence isn't completely quiet, but much quieter than it used to be..
- Kill confirmed has been added! - Credit to Bleak5170
- There are also medals. - Credit to Serberus
- You can disable message and stickers in the settings. - Credit to indianbrit
- There is a now a detailed combat record with many different stats that the original Modern Warfare didn't have. - Credit to Rammy25
- S&D now switches sides every round, rather than after 3.-Credit to Rammy25
- Lost stat prevented has returned. (http://i.imgur.com/pijVacl.png) - Credit to procxx
- You can split screen online - Credit to Dordo3
- There are new camos. - Credit to SafetyFirstChildren
- Credit to Voydd for the next few
- Everything in private match and unlocked
- New vaulting animation.
- Red hit marker when you kill someone.
- Redesigned menus
- In game firing range
- Every gun has a gold camo
- Secondaries have camos
- New scoreboard layout.
CoD news and site updates.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Here is a list of new features in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. Thanks to K4BFairyDust for submitting the list.
If you have any questions, please check out the Help Forum