Author Topic: CoD4 Discussion  (Read 748 times)

12am

• : ' (
  • Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
CoD4 Discussion
« on: Feb 16, 2009, 08:06 PM »
Due to the other CoD4 Discussion thread being a little to large and to prevent the site from crashing, another CoD4 Discussion thread has been created, CoD4 Discussion 2.

Talk about everything C4C CoD4 related here, from recent games to organising clan matches. Keep all non-CoD4 related discussion to other threads, please.

And don't whine Euro...
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2009, 07:18 AM by MrCynical »
Forum Rules

-What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print. - Isadora Duncan
────────────
-Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever
-Then from this day forth I will never sleep again.

12am

• Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
Re: CoD4 Discussion 2
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2009, 08:09 PM »
╬I guess I'll start things off...
(copy and pasted from the Lethal Phalanx site)╬

╬I just had two AMAZING games today.

So I made an EU account just to download the Killzone 2 demo and then decided to play some COD4. I wanted to see how I do on the new account.

(Skip the paragraph 2 if you want to get to the good part)

I actually did pretty poorly on the first three games. The first two was due to insufficient classes that I had to use. The third one was because all of the players on the other team were camping the entire game. The first game was on Overgrown with the MP5 default class and I had 17-13 k/d. The second game was on Downpour with the M16 default class and had a 13-16 k/r, but I finaly reached lvl 4 and create my own class. On the third game, I did not do much better. I had my MP5 w/ Special Grenades x3, Stopping Power, and Extreme Conditioning and played on Crash. Like I said before the whole team was camping and I had 13-14 by the end of the game. After those games, my average k/d ratio was a 1.00. I was pretty stressed out after those three games.

By the forth game, I tried to relaxed myself and I brought out my AK-47 class. I played on another game of Overgrown. I managed to get a UAV before I died but after I respawned, I started to literally massacre the entire other team. I had a 28 Kill Streak, more than what my old account had. And I finished it off with a 39-4. I boosted my average k/d to 2.09. The fifth game was pretty lame, actually. I was on District and had 13-8 with my M16. The one above me kept taking all of my kills. And my average k/d went down to 1.93  :(. Then my last game was on Bog. The one who was above me left, so I had the oppertunity to take all of the kills for myself  >:D . I brought back my AK-47 class and, like my Overgrown match, I killed everyone on the other team. The end result was a 35-5 and my ratio went up and is currently at 2.35.

Those were one of the best games I have had in a long time.

My new PSN is xlThePrincelx if anyone wants to add me╬

─────────────────────────────────

╬oh, and I already recieved a friend request from somebody. Less than an hour of playing and already, someone wants to be my friend. lol It was after that Overgrown match with the 28 kill streak.

The guy's PSN was COME_LICK_MY_SACK or something of the like. ughhh, the name alone deterred me away from accepting it. I was like 'ummm, no'. Then in the lobby, I looked for his score ----- 87. Then I decided to completely reject his friend request without much hesitation.

Am I such a nice guy or what.  :D

Forum Rules

-What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print. - Isadora Duncan
────────────
-Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever

bballjames16

• Lt. General
  • **bballjames16**
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2009, 08:10 PM »
I cant read all that... ^^!

who likes the M4? ;)
Finished Basketball Season with 242 points!

C4C Soldier PS3 Division

3BOW cod4 Clan... Join today!

Bballn'fish- THE ULTIMATE DUO!

My best "online" friend and British brother - Airbornefish. I'll stay and fight by his side for as long as we live.

CaiZor

• Brigadier General
  • PSN: CaiZor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2009, 08:12 PM »

who likes the M4? ;)

it's not bad.....lol
And I know I'm weak
I know I'm unworthy
to call upon Your name
But because of grace
Because of your mercy
I stand here UNASHAMED

12am

• Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2009, 08:25 PM »

╬You can and you will.

NOW READ╬
Forum Rules

────────────

FoxHound

• Major General
  • I SEE YOU MILLRATT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 2009, 09:10 PM »

╬You can and you will.

NOW READ╬
lazyness...overcomes Mishie...but I do like the M4 ahahah
Serpento's Cod4 GunSound in MP3 file for download. Just a Little nice gesture from FoxHound =) ENJOY downloading!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k5lq4i

Say you're from C4C if you want to add me =)
PSN: MishieHooWin

NeXus

• Saving damsels in distress since 2001
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Feb 16, 2009, 10:31 PM »
I like WaW.
7TRP - 6
JoSh Clan - Human Shield
acE - Co-Leader(Msg me on PSN if interested)

The [yellow]7TRP[/yellow] [yellow]Effect[/yellow] - Scarier than the pack of wolves that stalk you.

DanBond007

• Bond...James Bond
  • Commander
  • [7TRP] Licence to Thrill
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Feb 17, 2009, 04:23 AM »
nice going Midnight, i cant understand why you didnt want 'Come Lick My Sack' on your friend list...
The 7TRP Effect - Fear it
[7TRP] Squad Leader, Euro, Jabber - Big Smoke, Millratt - Stone Cold, joshthephenom - Jesus, Freethy, Shlebs, Red Seven - Teddy, Maxduke - Duke, Mandalorian - Emperor, Nexus - 6, MrScrogg - Kingpin, Pwnage - The Poon, King Triton - Hot Spray, Tom - Navman, The Super One - Clark, Cpt Ramrod - A2M, Gmaat - Huey, SNS - 忍者 , RRT - Pussy, Cacti
I like my noob spray *sprays*

maxduke

• Vancha's play-thing.
  • Prestige 2
  • Gunna' be away for a while guys.
    • View Profile
Re: CoD4 Discussion
« Reply #8 on: Feb 18, 2009, 10:30 AM »
EPIC FAIL.

You ready for this it is so funny.

So Me, Cyn, Kioora and pwnage56 were playing S&D and it was 1 vs 1, pwnage 56 was the only one left so he finds the guy goes behind him and blows his brains out with his DEAGLE then he goes to the bomb to defuse so we think yeah were gunna win but WAIT, he went back to the guy and started to T-Bag him then ran to the bomb and started defusing but the bomb blew up in his face LOL.
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2009, 11:20 AM by maxduke »
[size5][size5][yellow]B[/yellow][/size5][size5]ye[/size5] [yellow][yellow]G[/yellow][/yellow][size5]uys.[/size5][/size5]

Shlebs

• I will make you An Hero
  • You wanna fight about it?!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: Feb 18, 2009, 10:41 AM »
EPIC FAIL.

So Me, Cyn and pwnage56 were playing S&D and it was 1 vs 1, pwnage 56 was the only one left so he finds the guy goes behind him and blows his brains out with his DEAGLE then he goes to the bomb to defuse so we think yeah were gunna win but WAIT, he went back to the guy and started to T-Bag him then ran to the bomb and started defusing but the bomb blew up in his face LOL.
5 SECONDS!!!!  :D
[size4][yellow]F[/yellow]ree [yellow]T[/yellow]he [yellow]W[/yellow]hales[/size4]

maxduke

• Vancha's play-thing.
  • Prestige 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Feb 18, 2009, 10:42 AM »
EPIC FAIL.

So Me, Cyn and pwnage56 were playing S&D and it was 1 vs 1, pwnage 56 was the only one left so he finds the guy goes behind him and blows his brains out with his DEAGLE then he goes to the bomb to defuse so we think yeah were gunna win but WAIT, he went back to the guy and started to T-Bag him then ran to the bomb and started defusing but the bomb blew up in his face LOL.
5 SECONDS!!!!  :D

Yeah he went back with like 4.8 to go LOL.
[size5][size5][yellow]B[/yellow][/size5][size5]ye[/size5] [yellow][yellow]G[/yellow][/yellow][size5]uys.[/size5][/size5]

Joeyodaguy

• Brigadier General
  • PSN - kiooora
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Feb 18, 2009, 11:20 AM »
EPIC FAIL.

I was there too...  :'(
But yeah, IT WAS HILARIOUS!  ;D
[orange][size4]Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick

themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.[/size4][/orange]

[limegreen]Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)[/limegreen]

maxduke

• Vancha's play-thing.
  • Prestige 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Feb 18, 2009, 11:21 AM »
EPIC FAIL.

LMAO

I said you are you blind look.

O/J I put you in now, but that was the game when you joined so I forgot you.

MrCynical

• Forever, for never
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Feb 18, 2009, 11:26 AM »
Haha yeah that was epic failure. I messaged max saying "WTF is he doing..." and it just got funnier.

Joeyodaguy

• Brigadier General
  • PSN - kiooora
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Feb 18, 2009, 11:27 AM »
EPIC FAIL.

LMAO

I said you are you blind look.

O/J I put you in now, but that was the game when you joined so I forgot you.
LOL. Liar. But still ure my hero  :D
[orange][size4]Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick

themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.[/size4][/orange]

[limegreen]Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)[/limegreen]

web
analytics